Here at Slide UX we take the privacy of your data seriously and want you to feel comfortable using our website. This page outlines our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data when you use our site and services.
Because we may change this policy once in a while, please check back to make sure you're comfortable with our policy. This policy was last updated on June 18, 2018.
What information is collected?
While using our website, we may ask you to provide certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookie and usage data
- Information and data collected from our site visitors may include, but is not limited to: traffic source, hostname, location, and type of browser.
How is information collected?
We obtain information about you when you visit or interact with our website. In addition, we use multiple Squarespace cookies to help our site run effectively and provide the best experience for our visitors.
- Squarespace Functional and Required cookies allow visitors to navigate and use key features on our site.
- Squarespace Analytics and Performance cookies collect cookies about how visitors interact with our site.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you wish. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
How is the information used?
Slide UX uses the collected date for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website and services
- To gather analysis or information so we can improve our website and services
- To monitor the usage of our website and services
- To provide you with news and general information about Slide UX to those who have opted in to receive such information
How is the information shared?
We use third-party services to help us provide you with our services:
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service used to monitor and analyze the use of our website and services.
- MailChimp is an email newsletter service used to send and analyze information to visitors who have opted in to such services.
How to change your information?
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete, or you wish to have your information removed from our applications, please contact us at email@example.com. We will promptly comply with your request.